You Only Feel It Once

So this business about Derek and this Jessica Biel character is just a sordid little nightmare I'm sure. I wasn't sure who she was until I realized she was the character I liked least in that movie Rules of Attraction where she banged like half the football team before marrying a Senator. It would be too easy to say anything snide, and although it is painful to say anything positive I do have to say I hope Nick Lachey's ass tastes like crow.
On a totally unrelated note, I'm going to be living in sunny Los Angeles for the next little while. I'm still going to have my place in Seattle, but it will be vacant for significant periods of time so if anyone is going to be visiting Seattle and wants a cheap furnished place to crash in the heart of the city (Sorry no cable or internet) then let me know and Anonymous D and I will get the paperwork settled.
Phone number stays the same!
4 Comments:
At 6:56 AM ,
phases said...
im not quite sure whats happening. los angeles is not around seattle, and my phone is lost in dirt or en route to a landfill. since this has happened i have no way of contacting the people around me who are changing positions and locations. i think you need a gps thing, like the cheap one you get from big 5, or sport chalet....implanted in your......somewhere, so you can be kept track of. come back to "so cal" where you can hang out with guys in white ford rangers that look like theyre made to race in the baja 500 who actually say "so cal" in their white framed black fly sunglasses. it will be like heaven, we can kick the shit out of each other and i can run around the beach naked
At 10:28 AM ,
Anonymous D said...
I usually bore people out of Seattle in under four months.
Somebody we know is a little slow.
Good luck L.A.!
At 12:37 PM ,
japan these hands said...
You are going to back. I am going back. Anyone is anybody is going back.
At 11:26 AM ,
Rotten Little Pony said...
What did she just say?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home