What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Ellen Ripstein Is A National Treasure.




It's pretty safe to say that bull shit like this* pisses me off like no other. And there is really no need to comment on the time other than to say there indeed are things that keep me up at night. I mean these two men are icons. Emblematic of everything beautiful and homoerotic in baseball and then this. This! Did I mention it's from a website called drunkathletes at something dot something. Oh yes.

Maybe I should start trolling Convention Center Courtyard Mariotts and gross overpopulated destination zones. Seems like that's the only scene with meaning for the Fake and Detatched.

I watched the movie Wordplay, and if you really want to understand the title of today's blog you'll check it out.



There will be no more pictures of these two....

Together is the new alone.



The Gary Manuel Aveda Institute was bumpin yesterday morning. Just try to imagine five preened robo-ditzes attempting to operate five Imacs** and you'll begin to realize why I had to wait 25 minutes to purchase Chamomile Shampoo. And why they're replacing their glass door with something I can see.



I want a frigate.

____________________________________________________________

* BSLT
** Sad Macs

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home