What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

What Kind Of Folk Are They?



There is a chill in the air, and there is no use denying it. The regular season of baseball is over. And it has been a long season. Maybe I'll read up on it later, but now all I have is the saddness. And the chill.

I began the morning watching Canadian news and I can't tell you how out of control that was. Did you know it was nippy in Calgary and South Patoot? Yeah. Around negative three. I digress. The dour looking sports writers for the Toronto Sun gave their dour predictions for the second season of baseball, and although their predictions hinged almost entirely on a teams "Canadian Content" they seemed confident that the Yankees would handle the Tigers. First game tonight at 5:19. Anonymous Dan is already hard at work preparing his apartment for what may in fact be the loudest scream anyone has ever heard. I can't impress upon you enough how fracked up Canadian television is. It's on right now as I write this.

And I grow tired of saying this so it will be the last time. David Wright is cute. Cute as a little button to be sure, but he is not, has not been and will never be the next Derek. So I really wish people like Barb would shut up about it!



Andy Pettitte is genuinely 21 flavors of ass fuck. I mean seriously. He is hot in a way that just hurts my feelings. And the accent! So I am a little skeptical about these allegations of "performance enhancing drugs". Does Andy look like he needs performance enhancing drugs? I mean really!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I could enhance his performance!
    Dan

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home