What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Can You Feel The Solitude.



Yesterday's ALDS game was postponed due to rain. The game is going to be on at 10:00am Pacifica time. I have an interview at 2:30 Pacifica time so it's all hysterical as you might imagine. I am hopefully starting a new project on Monday. Much like the project with the Darkness. You may remember the Darkness. I will initially only be working with 3 other CBLs* so it may not be as harrowing as my experience with the Darkness. But we shall see.

ALDS game and I have been glued to ESPN. Another player likened the experience of playing with Derek to "manlove" so you can imagine how relieved I was when I discovered I wasn't the only one.
Derek went 5 for 5 in the first ALDS game versus Detroit. The degree to which the commentators on ESPN were climbing up Derek's ass was embarassing to say the least. But a little fun.

In less grotesque news. On my latest trip to forage for music I came up with in addition to many rarefied items the new album from Uusitalo (aka Vladisav Delay, luomo, et. al.). Just delightful. By far my favorite of all the things I found. Spooky and random. Along the lines of Vocal City, but not nearly as "happy". Check it out. Then go watch baseball. No homo.


________________________________________________________________

*You guessed it.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:56 AM , Blogger Rotten Little Pony said...

    You and I need to try to get together soon for a lil' chit chat. All is reasonably well. Job couldn't be more fabulous but Dean is in Japan and, after 5 days, I am REALLY depressed. Friends are keeping me occupied. which is so nice, but . . . fuck. I really miss him. And I have to endure 5 more days. Ahhh, it hurts! Colin's getting one of the freshest apartments I think I have ever seen. He's doing most of the repair work himself. I'll have to get some photos of him doing hard labor for Anon. Dan. Speaking of photos, Dean's are few, but cool -
    www.flickr.com/photos/dean236yk.
    Is Ricky already gone? Email me or somethin'. I guess this type of message is not the most appropriate for your blog, but I was already here, and too lazy to get into my email. XXOO

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home