Fountain Screw Dumb Ephasia.

It would be an understatement to say that I've had a rough week, and that I'm looking forward to another couple of rough weeks of transition, but I was really really looking forward to Derek winning the MVP, and I'm not really sure why, I just thought it would be some good news or someting positive and somehow removed from Madonona's personal psychosis, but it just didn't happen. The limits of style.
I would link you to the news article, but trust me they are abundant, and I won't bother linking you to any of the nasty blogs dismissing Derek as a know-it-all cock slinger. You can find it on your own even if you aren't looking.
It's funny. I think I blog about baseball more during the off season. Justin Morneau won the MVP and I think he may be Canadian.
I'm officially on some sort of pre-determined holiday block of time so I may cool it with the blog for the time being, then i'll be moving, but I'll try to keep my whereabouts and doings known.
Pony seems to think that she's doing something called a 5K, and I think she may have lost her mind, but I haven't spoken to her yet, and I doubt I will before the big day so everyone please think good thoughts for our Trottin Little Pony on Thanksgiving.
__________________________________________________________________
PS: JWalker, yes I'm just picking up at my old job. They need somebody, and I need to get outta Seattle during the rainy months.
1 Comments:
At 11:32 AM ,
Rotten Little Pony said...
Awwww. I haven't checked the blog in a while and had no idea you gave me such a sweet "shout out." I ran that 5k (3.1 miles) in 32:20. That is just under 11 minutes per mile. I was actually quite proud of my legs, heart and smoke-filled lungs for pumping my hefty ass up and down that beach. And when I crossed the finish line, they gave me an apple pie which I promptly shoveled in my mouth and smeared all over my face and across my body, because I LOVE APPLE PIE!!! AND CALORIES!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home