What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

CandyFlash


So on Thanksgiving morning I seem to be the only one in the house that is awake. I stepped outside and I could hear the Owls and the Coyotes. Spooky. Where are you at anyway. I've spent the last 24 hours trying to keep up with all the latest gossip, and so as far as I can see Lindsay Lohan is an incomprehensible fool, but that of couse is neither news nor gossip, it is a fundamental scientific principle. Sorta like evolution provided you aren't Christian or stupid.

Speaking of fundamental truths. I wanted to actually publish this post on Thanksgiving morning, but I wasn't able to thus demonstrating all the ways that blogger sucks in every significant way. Shopping for a new host. Any ideas? .Mac it may be.

And as for Michael Richards, all I can say is that there is some point where old guys should stop doing comedy routines because their lives stopped being funny a long time ago, and since that isn't about to change any time soon it is best not to leave your self esteem on a stage for someone to throw rocks at. Something may snap! And it looks like it did. I won't link you to the youtube footage because it upsets me. Even more than the racist UCLA security grunts. But as bad as the RUSG's are they paile in comparison to the comments left by Joe six-sided die.

But the real and only reason I'm blogging on this most glorious of ambivalent days is to share with you the trailer for the latest Harry Potter movie. It looks spooky! And cool! But no one I'm with even knows who Deumblydore is so I thought I would share it with somone that cares. But you prolly already seen it, and if so I apologize for wasting your time, but it is after all your time to waste Enjoy.

_________________________________________________________________

PS. Derek was robbed just as plainly as Lafayette and Thomas Jefferson robbed the French. It is a miscairage of something, and since I feel I'm the only legitimate sports writer covering Yankeedom, I'm affraid I'm going to have to insist that I be allowed to vote next year. And if it happens again, then I'll have to insist that I'm the only one allowed to vote. Everyone's a VIP to Somebody.

And speaking of VIP, Derek apparently thinks that not winning the MVP gives him the right to have public sex with a mega-hoochie at the Getty. Which it very well may. But to actually be approached by security after being robbed so stupidly by some sports writing troglodites is simply beyond. If Derek wants o grease himself in chicken fat and slide through the antiquities exhibit so be it. Yes. I don't think I would have a problem with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home