Just Walk Away Rene.
Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.
I have indeed been negligent with my postings. You see I have been in Idaho for the past few days and it is all kinds of mind-scramble here. My parents have dial-up. Dial-Up?!?!??!? So it actually takes me close to a half hour to send an email, and I have been working on this post for the better part of an hour.
The good news is that I have oodles and oodles of data to upload once I return to Seattle. The bad news is that I have a new phone-number and it is just so hard for me to remember what it is. Most of you have received the new number via email, and please don't mention it cuz it only took me 45 minutes to do that.
As for Idaho I am eagerly counting the mullets. I am up to 37, not including 2 super-mega mullets that can't even be considered hair. I went to the Royal Crown where there was all manner of who knows what. $3 cocktails can you believe it. I bought a new lamp, and some new nesting tables, and I am on the bubble about this other table, but I think I'm just gonna go fer it. I've got a storage unit and I know how to use it.
Again I am really sorry for not keeping everyone up to date about my goings on, but it's Idaho. I really don't know what to say. Woke up had some coffee, walked around the yard, got dressed, went to Wal-Mart where I bought a hat for my friend, and the cashier had a really hard time counting. Went to Hastings where the cashier tried to impress me with all the books made into movies he has actually read. I know my eyes are brown, but actually they are a shade of who gives a fuck? Deseret Industries for some vintage Benetton with some flava, antique shop, and a quick visit to the grocery store where I asked where they kept their veggie ground round and tofu dogs. The gooey eyed battering-ram of a woman asked me if it was for me or my dog. She was way way too retarded to mean it as an insult.
More to come on the Idaho show.
2 Comments:
At 5:45 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Thank you.
Dan
At 9:16 PM ,
Anonymous said...
i cant hide from myself. not in books, music, my friends, my work, my time, my son, places, my food, my cigaretts, my phone, my coffee, my booze, my life will no longer hide from me. the me that i hate is always right behind me. its the same as when you walk into a garage or some other place thats not lit too well and you cant see your shadow any longer. but its still there, just dilutted, a faint smear of the shadow that it was before you walked away from the sun. that shadow is pretty much the real me, the one thats hidden in garages and bars, womens bedrooms and in between houses as i stumble home drunk. i really have to figure out a way to ditch my shadow.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home