What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Thursday, August 10, 2006

That's Why I Try To Stay Out Of It.



I have to admit. Since I stopped working I have a hard time telling what day it is. Luckily there is usually some helpful person who is more than happy to tell you while they stare at you like you have a Hydra growing out your head.

The last few days I have been traveling and getting settled. I am currently in Boise Idaho where I am staying in a neighborhood that stikes me as oddly similar to Wysteria Lane. You can sorta tell from the pic I took from my bedroom window. It could be me though. After living so long in Little Armenia, home just doesn't feel like home without your local neighborhood crack ho. However, Wysteria is the most deadly flower known to man. I made that up, but it's still quite poisonous. If you don't believe me eat one. Go on I dare you. Colin baby, trust me, they really will make you sick.

The trip to Boise via Southern Washington and Eastern Oregon dulled the mind. Literally, the 65 MPH speed limit in the 250 mile Oregon stretch left me on edge. Even though I was just driving through the entire breadth of Oregon last week, the 65 MPH limit seems more sensible when you're behind the wheel of a 30 ton Raptor.

In tech news, my brother has airport so I can access the internet anywhere in the house. I mean anywhere. I am actually lying in bed right now, not really wanting to get out of bed at the moment. It is amazing. Also I finally got MLB.TV to work on my computer, and my computer is now the Jizaxed Cadillac. Don't Ask.

Yesterday during the Yankees game the announcer said something about my Yankees that just made me lose it: "Ya know they are professional nice guys, but once they put those jockstraps on it all goes out the window." I don't know how I should even comment on that so I won't. I'll let you think about that and get back to you once I have delved deeper into the Idaho Expanse.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Colin...he means it. Don't even try!!!
    Welcome back wolfphase.
    Dan

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home