What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

When The Dust Settles, I'll Be Looking The Other Way.

Transamerica was not really that interesting. There is double entendre in the title, and I get it, and I love it when I get it, but that really isn't the point is it. I prefer a little closure in movies. Not much, but some, and it is funny, but after watching this movie, or sitting through it, or whatever it is I did, I actually think Felicity Huffman, or whatever her name is, is a pretty bad actress. I used to really like her, but this role was completely uninspired. I never once believed it. Never once. Judi Dench must have been busy or something.

I am going to make a serious effort to not iron in the next two weeks. It may be hard, but at least I will know if an "I Fucked Paris Hilton" T-Shirt constitutes business casual.

No one is even trying to win the Woolfphase Compilation CD containing the inspiring composition Woolfphase I. It is probably for the best since my primitive computing machine seems incapable of making the CD. Mac should be here in 3 to 5 business days. Happy Mac.

Last night was special to me because I got to watch my two favorite teams play one another. The Yankees and the Mariners. The Yankees were victorious, but poor Ro Ro made three errors in one inning, and from that point on he just tried way too hard and got ahead of himself. As we have previously discussed, errors are completely subjective, and the umpires were just handing them out like candy last night. Ro Ro's birthday is my last day of work. and there is nothing significant about that coincidence other than the fact that I decided to mention it. It was muggy in New York last night and all the the players were just glistening, and it was making mama all shades of hot. Mama may need to feed tonight.

I have been silent about this issue for far too long, but I have decided to speak out about this Lanessa business. And all I have to say is probably what you would expect me to say so it really goes without saying. Nick must have a space station for a cock because the last time I checked which was five minutes ago he can't play baseball, and doesn't wear pinstripes. On the other hand Vanessa may be completely deranged. Either way I think the whole affair renders this picture all the more interesting.


If Jessi-waste gets a hug from Derek, then oh mother-fracker so do I.

Don't forget to check out the 61-80 top videos of ever on Stylus. Surprise! Surprise! True Faith by New Order made the list. Do check out Come To Daddy from Aphex Twin. Then you can check out his Windowlicker video and decide for yourself which one is more demented.

Oh oh oh!!! You have have have to check out the comment section. There you will learn that hipsters are deadly serious about their lists and that Cartesian is the new twee. It tickles me something awful.


1 Comments:

  • At 8:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hope your dinner is better than mine was.
    Dan
    PS: He's not hugging that thing. The pic is obviously fake. If you look closely you can see the trim lines at the edge of her (it's) body.
    PPS: Three errors is just wrong.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home