It was really a problem with flow. Really...

I am house-sitting for a friend this week as well as dog-sitting. Part of the responsibilities of dog-sitting includes dog-walking. A fascinating experience not simply in terms of the exercise and the panoramic vistas, but I discovered that dog-walking is primarily the way straight people cruise.1. As such, dog walking is closely linked to the heterosexual reproductive process. Merely an observation, and it may be a universal thing or it may simply be a Silverlake thing. Either way walking the dog has become an uncomfortable experience. I try to avoid all human contact while walking the dog. It is most difficult. Those that you encounter who are not newly single and deranged are just simply deranged. The dog also ate my flip-flop, and I am not happy about that. But if that is the worsest thing that happens I will count myself lucky.
I watched the World-Cup finals yesterday and despite the fact that it wasn't baseball it was mildly amusing. However, I was used. Boondoggled in perhaps the most epic boondoggle in all of gay history. I was assured that at the end of the game all the players took their shirts off and engaged in some type of frolicking orgy. The game went into overtime. After overtime it went into penalty kicks. I was getting annoyed that I had to wait so long for the climax of this puerile game. The Italians won on penalty kicks, but at that point (and this is according to my friend who knows more about this than I) the players had all "cooled down" and did not need to take off their shirts, and frolic, and orgy. CHEATED I WAS!!! I would never have sat through all that bull-pucky if I knew there would not have been bare-chested Italian boys frolicking and orgying.
Well someone is happy about the whole incident. In a moment of complete and utter weakness coupled with mania and hysteria I think I ordered some porn. And it is less of an I think, and more of an I just received an email confirming my order. World Cup or not I will be seeing some naked man-flesh in the very near future.
All Star Game tomorrow!!!! And I'm sure you'll all agree that today's picture of Derek is extra-special super cute.
___________________________________________________________________
1. In all fairness I should mention that I was cruised by a gay boy yesterday evening during the dog walk. But he wasn't attractive so he may as well have been some single girl with a recently broken heart. Pitiful.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home