Your plans of world domination are meaningless next to my desire for a nappy.

-- You thought you could get away from me bitch! That's one fine booty. Don't walk away from me bitch!
Just a sampling of some of the banter I enjoy while waiting for the bus. The hohos have taken to jaywalking across Sunset as a means of attracting customers. The cars are forced to stop while the hohos try to traverse the bumpy surface in 5 inch heels. Because a 65 year old grandma may want to hose some muff on her way to dropping the kids off at school. Everyone is a potential customer. Including the gayest gay in a one mile radius.
I have noticed no one has marked anything off my birthday gift registry. It's still a little early so I'm not going to worry about it but it really is better not to procrastinate with these things.
My alter ego The Padishah Emperor Shaddam IV was good enough to inform my counter id woolfphase (via encoded communique) that Battlestar Galactica Season 2 Vol 2. will be released on September 19, 2006. Such a treasure genuinely merits inclusion into the aforementioned gift registry, however, it will not be released in time. it will not be released in time. it will not be released in time.
If anyone else would like to demonstrate their usefulness to me they would let me know when Battlestar Galactica Season III premiers on SciFi. Because, quite honestly, I see no reason to restart my cable subscription until such a time. No reason at all. Sure there is baseball, but I can get MLBTV for my mac. I may need cable for my internet though. Monica will look into that for me.
Nothing can really top stuffonmycat.com, and gamers tackling critical race theory, however, there were a few bits of fo I thought it would be good to close the week off with.
For instance, popbitch sent me my update with fo on the anti-drunk dialing flip phone. Check it out: The LG4100 incorporates a breathalizer that prevents you from dialing pre-selected numbers when your BAC is above a certain level. Now if only they could design a phone designed to keep cracked out Hollywood wannabes from holding their phone up to their ear every time someone tries to snap their picture , and make it pink, they may be on to something. What about drunk-texting? Far too gimmicky to be included in my gift registry. I'm still getting a PEBL.
Also,
John Galiano has clearly lost his mind. At the Christian Dior haute couture fashion show in Paris he showed a number of pieces that defy imagination including a gown that looks like a cabbage. I'm not saying I don't like it. I'm just saying John Galiano is out of his mind.
Furthermore,
Someone by the name of Ian O'Connor is an enormous douche, and seems to have no problem writing about it.
And Lastly,
The Washington Post has had just about enough of Jay-Z's kvetching. Thank God!
Kisses,
//JRB:j
2 Comments:
At 3:24 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Unfortunately the scifi channel will not provide any details other than sometime in October. Which is to say October 6th, 13th, 20th, or 27th. Sorry I could not be more specific.
At 3:25 PM ,
Anonymous said...
You couldn't see my name in the last comment. Absurd.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home