What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Saints Preserve Us.


This morning I was getting dressed when I discovered the unfortunateness that my dry cleaners had ruined one of my shirts. The fabric was such that when exposed to a hot iron the fabric would fuse. This occurred in the sleeve. When I put my arm in my sleeve it ripped through the fused fabric causing a tear. If that makes any sense. The label is Age. Not easy to find even in Los Angeles. So this weekend I am going to buy an iron and I will press all of my shirts myself. Until I move to Seattle where I have a delightful Korean family that presses my shirts, and does fantastic alterations. Bad way to start the day, but miraculously it did not really get me down. With the bad hair did, ruined shirt, and cream chesseless bagel it has been a wholely negative customer service week for me. I always over-tip.

Was able to watch my Yanks last night. Derek was hit in his left knee by a wild pitch Tuesday, and the rumor was that he was not going to play, but he was there and he scored an RBI single in the seventh.

On a separate note, this is the third time she has been hit by a pitch in as many weeks. That girl has mastered all aspects of the game of baseball and easily surpasses her peers in everything including cuteness. The only thing she hasn't learned is the ability to duck out of the way of a wild ass pitch. And it is beginning to piss me off. I think she should practice. She should have mo huck nerf balls at her, and all she has to do is duck. Baseball is after all a game of reflexes.

Watched an A&E program called Intervention last night. My high school debate partner apparently had a bout with meth addiction and for a while was homeless. So declasse. It was a surreal experience to be sure. The wierdest thing was that he was wearing his CTR1. ring the whole time. Given all of the treatment centers in Los Angeles, and his family and friends choosing a treatment center someplace insane like Minnesota I have a suspicion that his treatment includes trying to cure his homo bug as well. My research has not revealed anything solid, however, I am sure I will lose interest before I come anywhere near the truth of the matter.

___________________________________________________________________

1. CTR means Chose The Right. It's a mormon thing and as such doesn't warrant discussion.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hey j dogg. look at my poop blog

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home