What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Crash Into My Arms.



I forced myself to sleep in this morning. I simply could not bring myself to deal with the Sunset pimps and hos on this morning of all mornings. Sometimes I feel like I am inches away from turning into a queer Jack The Ripper. --- You don't agree but you don't refuse. And if it's the last thing I ever do, I'm gonna get you.

I had to sit through the most tortuous baseball game last night. My girls lost to the Cleveland Indians 1-19. The Indians...

I mean they call themselves "The Tribe". And I really think they're serious. I honestly don't think it's a fashionable P.C. backlash kinda thing. I think they are serious. And my girls are obviously ill-equipped to deal with such idiots. Derek was swinging at shit I wouldn't even throw. Jorge swung at a ball that was well on it's way to St. Louis. And they would just not take a walk. I mean the pitcher could throw towards third base, and they would still swing away. Never give up they don't. If they could only take a walk that wasn't intentional then maybe some of those five singles might turn into runs. Mr. Torre honestly has players that couldn't hit a barn door if it fell on them, and I am sure he is just saying "Batting practice, Keep swinging swing swing." She just never gives up.

In all honesty I think it just got away from them, and at a certain point there was no turning back. I took a Qualude, and I'm pretty sure they did to.

Now I am listening to the Pet Shop Boys and everything is becoming right with the world. I stress becoming.

I hope everyone had a lovely fourth of July, but honestly I don't give a shit. The bang bang and gun fire was nice, but I was medicated and it didn't stop me from sleeping through it.

Yesterday I started to pack for my move. Seven boxes and it doesn't even look like I made a dent. I have provided you a small and primitive photo tour of a day in my life in Seattle, however, the images are provided by local live so are not of the best quality.
___________________________________________________________________

A Day In My Life.

Yawn. Wake up in the morning, shower, dress, and walk to get a paper. Admire the window boxes in front of the building and dead head where appropriate.


Before getting the paper I grab some coffee at Ladro. I am impressed how the coffee doesn't taste like Coffee Bean or Starcocks. In no way does it resemble something I scraped off a boot. Tasty, and the soy milk is free.

Finish the New York Times crossword puzzle unless it is the Friday puzzle in which case I will prolly just give up. Forget something so I head up to Ed's. Ed sells everything. Works every day and does a lot of speed.


Decide to walk to the market, and get some errands done on the way. Walk into Liana for a quick hair cut, and to peruse the new GQ which of course I would never buy. Liana asks where I've been for the past 2 years and why my hair looks like shit.


After my haircut I continue down the hill to the market, but I simply have to step into my favorite thrift store The Village. I hide anything I want since I will pick it up on my way back.

Walking to the market. Walking to the market.

Finally made it to The Market.


Phew, no tourists at The Market. Maybe I'll buy some spotted dick.


Enjoy a view of the sound.


Gots ta head back sometime.


Pick up my Village finds, and drop into Jews to pick up some PBR and various sundries. Jew asks where I've been for the past 2 years.


Enjoy a nice meal, but eventually decide that this day is missing something. What could it be? Of course! Sex is the best way to end any day so off I go to The Cuff to pick myself up some man-flesh.


(Edited for content)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Rinse and repeat if desired.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    BRILLIANT!!!!!

    re:1-19 LOSS. The girls play smart, not hard. Every team has a certain number of runs allotted against it each season.Ergo, a 18 run loss just eats up runs available against them when they know they are going to lose anyway. The Mariners have been using this strategy successfully for years.

    Again,The tour was smashing.
    Dan

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home