Crossing The Terminator Into Night.

Back with the Sunset hos and they didn't even bother to show up this morning. I got dressed up and everything. I did not even get enough sleep last night, and I am still a little delirious over the whole thing. So enjoy.
The weekend was the hottest in recorded history; the weather channel kept talking about heat wave, the white heat, the white hot heat, heat stroke, heat exhaustion, how to beat the heat. The only area of the country that was immune appeared to be the Pacific Northwest. Yes. According to The Weather Channel, Seattle was enjoying comfortable weather. So the question on my mind is whether I can survive two more weeks of this. I will certainly try. I have already packed most of my essentials, and have only skeleton supplies for my remaining days.
Some things of note:
I watched Donnie Darko this weekend, and I wasn't baked so I really enjoyed it. The entire movie is about a temporal paradox. Fascinating. My friend is terrified of stuffed bunny rabbits because of this movie. It's actually really pathetic, but he's sexy so I tolertate it.
I watched Syriana, and after 3 tries I finally made it through the whole movie. Not much to say about it. George Clooney obviously chugged some serious cock for the Oscar because the movie doesn't even hold a candle to Solaris. The movie did star DS9's Alexander Siddig, and another actor who plays an evil Cardassian doctor. Great casting, but generally I think the movie was made to make a good trailer. As an entire movie it doesn't stand up well.
Stylus is compiling a list of the top 100 music videos of all time. They actually call it that. Now the people at Stylus have done so many top things of all time lists that it has started to lose all meaning. The cool thing about this list is that you can actually watch the videos. Kid606's video for Sometimes is amazing. It depicts an exploding skyscraper to stunning effect. They are doing the list in groups of 20 so there will be 20 new videos every day this week. Have fun with it.
My girls swept the reigning champions The White Sox over the weekend. I caught the final game yesterday morning. DJ batted a homer in the first, and Alex, not one to be outdone by someone with a smaller ass, batted a double homer. Mo notched his 400th save. yankees.com felt it necessary to email me this information as if I live in a mother-fracking bubble. This is woolfphase for chrissake.
Meanwhile, the news show tell me of conflict throughout the world, but in one place in particular. I would be upset, but moral outrage was never a good color on me. I choose to show my support by rockin' a healthy amount of French bling.
Someone very close to me is either on a really long vacation or has decided to act like a total douche. I emailed this person two weeks ago with a very important and time sensitive question re The Strangers With Candy movie, and he is yet to get back to me. Of course I have to assume he is on vacation, however, absent an out-of-office auto-reply the douche possibility lingers. Be warned. The More You Ignore Me The Closer I Get. And all the other lines from the song.
Speaking of musiq. This week's prize for the woolfphase blog contest is a compilation CD containing music data from artists featured on woolfphase including compositions from Taylor Deupree, Sebastian Roux, two compositions from Ekkehard Ehlers including the incomporable Woolfphase I plus six more. Good Luck!
And before I start working I simply will not let this go. David Wright, the harmless and affable boy you see below is no Derek. Has not been, is not now, and will never be. End Quote.
He's also a mouth breather.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home