Are You An Entity?

I wasn't feeling any of the documentaries that were on last night so I called it an early night. The consequence was that I woke up at 3:00 am and I was wide awake. I understand from some movie I watched that 3:00 am is the witching hour where demons are believed to come out and mock the holy trinity or something. I remembered this, and felt spooky so I put on a Richard Dawkins documentary focusing on alternative medicines and pseudo-science and I was laughing my fool ass off in no time. I really shouldn't say anything because I wear Aveda and that supposedly is based on some ayurvedic nonsense. And I try to eat macrobiotic, but then I hear Madonna does too and I just immediately lose my appetite. But some of these people in this documentary were just hysterical. And I think Richard Dawkins is about one of the most adorable people alive. I won't spoil the surprise. If you want to watch it it's here.
______________________________________________
I just had the most charming conversation with this magnificent troll that fancies himself an attorney. This individual never speaks to me on any subject whatsoever. For the longest time I had serious doubts whether he had even mastered the skill of speaking, but here he was, far too early in the morning, asking me questions about all manner of things. I thought I was being rude enough by answering "I really don't care" to all his queries, but he just remained there. Speaking to me. Even I find it hard harboring such ill will towards someone who obviously means me no harm, but sometimes they make it so easy. Like all the countless unattractive people looking for sex on craigslist and they think you're joking when you respond to their ad and suggest that they might be better off with needlework or perhaps reading poetry in their clothes. No not kidding. In fact I could argue it's a moral imperative.
1 Comments:
At 6:10 PM ,
Anonymous said...
You're th one who suggested needlepoint!
Dan
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home