A Natural Wonder No Doubt.

I'm not sure of the exact dimmensions of the rock I seem to have been trapped under, but I gather that it is enormous. Britney Spears' 16 year old sister Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant. Not only that she's loud and proud. Posing for the cover of OK Magazine as a means of celebrating an "accomplishment" that I gather comes quite naturally if you but uncross your legs. The point is that I had no idea until I woke up this morning and plugged myself into the internet. It's all anyone will talk about. I didn't even know Britney had a sister. I'm just not a very sophisticated gossipist. And I have more interesting things to concern myself with.

British rugby hunk Ben Cohen was named top gay icon in the Sunday Times knocking David Beckham to second place. No big shock there. I mean really. I just don't think I could ever get tired of looking at that.
______________________________________________
Thank goodness for this. Hedi Slimane is back in talks with LVMH chairman Bernard Arnault about starting a Hedi Slimane fashion house thus giving the kids back in Echo Park another reason to skip every meal of the day. Even elevenses.
And I have to confess that I am just slightly intrigued by this Ute Ploier designer. I have no idea how to pronounce the last name, but I just adore the Morrissey tee shirt. I never thought my old Morrissey tees would become high-Euro-centric fashion. Get the goods.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home