Pieces Of Day Kept Escaping.

I realized this morning that I'm not one of those people that has to be at work at any particular time. As such I hardly have to comport myself like the striped-assed husslers that scurry themselves up the escalator and jaywalk in front of God and everybody. Not that I would ever do anything so vulgar, but I was a little bit more lazy this morning coming into work. Which was a mistake. I got to work, and one of my co-workers was having difficulty with security. I asked them if he could just come up with me until we sorted it out. They then yelled at me telling me I couldn't go up either. I told them I most certainly could. They then confiscated my credentials, and tested them, and of course everything was fine. They seemed rather embarrassed. I seemed rather annoyed, and the whole affair was just an appalling spectacle. Now it seems the security guards have to content themselves with commenting on my outfit. They do this every fucking day. And just when I thought my clothes were wasted on this poor excuse of a town. The Man finds them amusing.
I pre-ordered The Deathly Hallows yesterday so I won't have to avoid any of the spoiler links that keep popping up in front of my face all day. Seriously. Some people at work are actually IMing links to spoilers. I think that's just rude.
And they threw me a curve ball yesterday as they say. The Yankees game was on at 10:05 am, and I completely missed the opportunity to watch the girls wait til the eighth inning to score runs, and ultimately lose to the Blue Jays 3-2. I'll live. But I think they may be getting a little jittery at the plate as this is not the first game with late scoring runs. Johnny seems to be taking a holistic view of the game. Derek is still shaking his head at being referred to as "not all that" of something, as are the rest of us. RoRo continues to kick all sorts of ass. And Robby. Robby continues to his job much better than Gary Sheffield ever could, and at a fraction of the salary. Oh yes. She went there. She did.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home