The Hesitation Is For Reflection.
I went to Ross. Of course I did. What would you do if you had a few days in Los Angeles to kill? Some might say beach, some might say one of our numerous museums, some might say the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios and they would be very very wise people. Me, however, I'm driven by a higher compulsion. The need, apparently, not to miss any price reductions in already discounted Ralph Lauren low rise briefs.
Just keeping it real.
Meanwhile, the Nutribullet and I continue to explore and push the boundaries of nursing home cuisine. While at Jons (ot not Vons, Jons) I took advantage of their near unbeatable prices on produce and have been pulverizing the shit out of things making moderately edible looking slushes and slurries and foamy shit. Later I'm on to an avocado mousse, and also kicking myself for not checking the price of leeks while at Jons (no not Vons, Jons) as the Nutribullet is basically a vichyssoise machine. In fact they probably missed the boat in marketing because Vichyssoise Machine has a much catchier ring to it than Nutribullet.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home