What We Hold On For.
I just up and ordered the living daylights out of this business. My friend is in the UK for work at the moment and had tried to acquire me a set of the Queen's 90th Birthday stamp set and the one I wanted was completely sold out wherever she went so I did the responsible thing and created a Royal Mail account. This of course means I will probably be ordering a lot more stamps through Royal Mail in the future. Stamps are kind of one of my things, and getting a Royal Mail account is kind of huge.
Of course I am going to have to wait four to six to eternity weeks for delivery, but the reality is sufficient enough to make me excited. That and the prospect of the Century City project coming to a close has me slightly giddy. Unemployment worries some, but for me it seems to be where I truly find myself.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home