Where Is That Positoning Paper?
Some woman in the office intends to empower herself through maintenance requests. So sure is she in the status of our blinds and her ability to address not only their failings but her own homeostasis she has announced he intentions to bother someone not even remotely concerned as thus on this pre-pre-Sabbath day.
I'm suffering from exhaustion so profound it borders on dementia. I'm left hoping that one of my projects will end and then cursing myself later knowing I would be happy for any one of these projects later on when I'm driving myself insane with golf, fishing and penury.
The drive into work was as delirious as it was clankety. The woman, who is gifted beyond words, drives that bus with a furious abandon that at times rises to the level of uncomfortable before settling back down on just mildly unsettling and then jerks from side to side.
I try not to make eye contact with anyone at work. Somehow I think that would just make it all the more real.
I'm now safely planted in my desk. Safely at work. Appraising myself of all the headlines and buzz-trends so not to be taken off guard by the resident know-it-all. I may be exhausted beyond reason, but that's no reason to let standards fall. Because once they do...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home