What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Monday, April 11, 2016

Moments Prior To Disaster.

 

I have to say I am a little hazy on the difference between riding Metro and cruising Metro because clearly a lot of both is going on. I have tried to discern patterns amidst the chaos by noting certain behaviors and correlating them with other things and nothing seems to emerge. Save that the time you would think would be least likely susceptible to the 'lonesome sort' is the time you have to be most on your guard. Or not depending on what your priorities are.

Rush hour, early mornings, times when things need to get done. These are the times it seems that people most want to hook up, with someone, on public transportation, who is obviously in the middle of trying to get stuff done.

I came into the office on Saturday and was mildly looking forward to picking up some Nachos with maybe a little salsa on the side and the whole ride back was dead. Worse than dead. Desolate. And rather infrequent. It was rainy. No one was happy, and I was left as confused over my experiences with public transportation as ever.

I'm now somewhat tempted to always carry some shopping with me so everyone would be on notice as to the reasons for which one came.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home