What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, April 06, 2016

I'm Scuceeding At Ordinary.

 
 
 
The know-it-all blather at the Century City labor center reached fevered pitch yesterday. There was deep and at times uncomfortable disagreement as to the existence of and by extension the meaning of the supposed missing lyrics of Elton John's Daniel. I quickly discovered the nearest source of Nutter Butters which is of course quite the tonic.
 
Heaven forbid when the conversation veers toward something of consequence and I don't mean politics. They started that nonsense and I shut it down with a simple 'Respectable people do not run for public office'. This of course garnered peals of laughter and I think they may think I was joking which of course means the joke is on them.
 
All in all it is a fairly engaged crew. They seem to be relatively aware of things going on in the world even if they seem frustratingly ignorant about what aired on PBS the night before or what's trending hot on Twitter.
 
And speaking of trending hot. A few words. Bibimbap is the new Ramen. Which was the new Pho. Which was the new street taco. Next year the street taco is going to be huge again. One could seriously die of centrifugal force trying to keep up with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home