Freshness Of Desires Reused.
The commute into Century City was a real treat. I even took an earlier bus because I thought it would be easier, but it appears that crazy gets up early and gets its business moving early in Los Angeles.
A trip on LA Metro could even on its best day hardly be described as tranquil, but today was truly specialist. I always hang back and let everyone board before me. No need in looking excited about getting on Metro. Once on I take the seat next to someone who appears to someone who appears to be a normal or preferably no one whatsoever.
For whatever reason the mass of peasants was unusually immense this morning. The woman sitting next to me screamed in my ear at the driver and then apologized. She then spent the entire ride holding her shirt up to her nose as though hiding from the stench. I mean public transportation never smells good, but it seemed a bit theatrical even for me.
An honest to goodness pedophile gave up his seat for a girl no older than sixteen and then proceeded to chat her up for the remainder of the ride. Ordinarily I just bury my head in my book, but there wasn't enough space to do that so I just sat there, listened to my audiobook and took in the show.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home