Fashioned From Existence.
There is a schism. A breach. Rancorous uprisings at work. Big Sad Girl had to move. I can't be sure, but I think Big Upbeat Girl and her friend Gluten Free were ganging up on her. Which isn't entirely true. We all were.
There is just something in her self-assured smugness. Even though we all know she commutes in from Riverside. She's invented a story about a fiancé she met on metro. It's a charming story. Her words, not mine. "Story" being the most telling word. Sorta like 'Little Red Riding Hood'. Only really makes sense if your're a child or on acid.
But with the events of this week. Waking up in 1984 and everything has shaken everyone. Me a little less, but I got tired of that tune a long way back. In any case, discussions were required, opinions, ill-formed, received & reactionary all, had to be expressed, and some, took it, and themselves I'm sad to say, a tad bit too seriously. Feewings were hurt, things were said. Even if unsaid, packing up your shit and moving to the other side of the floor says it all.
I'M TWELVE!
I've retreated into a world of classical something in G Major and a little ambient dub. May not come back for a while

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home