What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, April 03, 2013

This Is Where Feelings Hide.


There comes a point where it's best to just unburden yourself, and that time has indeed and finally come. I am laying down the shackles of any pretensions I may have of hipsterness (not a word), and I am joining a fantasy baseball league.

Have joined already actually. That ship has mother fucking sailed.

Yeah. Our logo is an image of The Queen with one of her corgis. A serene and majestic one obviously. Like the wallpaper on our Jesus phone, but all in everyone else's face. The commish shafted us with someone else's roster, so I have some former co-worker rugby player who has actually won championships doing this shit (they actually have them) running my team.

Anyway. The ass clown that actually got me into this spectacle, the likes of which I have not seen since my days of Magic the Gathering, commented on my ability to source some of the most "obscure" pictures of major league players. He said i could start a blog, which then got me thinking, but I won't insult your intelligence any further. God knows what I've done to my own.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home