And While You Do That.
I know Troglodyte Homonculus was beyond enormous with a few people in Williamsburg and Missoula a few years ago, and since then it has probably per the formula dropped off the edge of streetwear oblivion, but that is sorta just my thing so when I saw this little navy pullover at the thrift store I just had to. I just just, just had to.
It's a terrible weakness I know, and all I had to tell myself was I deserve it, and it's only $8. Skip Starbucks tomorrow, and quit tearing yourself to pieces. Fretting over a pullover not unlike many other pullovers, but nonetheless necessary because it's a Friday and you have space in your bag. Not having to trapse back up Vine with a thrift store shopping bag actually seals the deal.
There was some wretched Apolis Activism stuff in gray, extra-huge and sad which they had priced twice as high as my TH score. I was seriously wounded when my thrift store shut down on Hollywood. Shattered. So many awesome finds in that store, and even after that bitch woman asked me to check my bag, and I turned and walked straight out instead, I still came back for more treasures.
Finding this store on Sunset is a happening of great moment, and the only real snag I see is coordinating synchronized trips to the thrift store, Amoeba and Trader Joe's. Tricky, and I can't end up like the guy with the trolley and the crates and the jacket. Christ no.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home