What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Monday, January 28, 2013

And Now There Are Two.



It is pretty safe to say that PBS will never be getting a single dime out of me. Not after the gussied up snuff film they might like to pass off as Season 3, Episode 4 of Downton Abbey. It was a bloodbath. Tears. I won't spoil it if you haven't seen it, but you'd be just as well to look out for motorcrashes on the freeway with a particular eye toward head trauma. A disaster.
_____________________________________

Back to beauty, and something approaching a $5,000 shoe. Foster and Son. Oldest established shoemaker in London apparently. I hadn't read about it in any of the countless "menswear" blogs out there, and had to read about it in a common - print- magazine - that - arrives - in - the - post. I'm sure it's just another hapless oversight on their part, but it does make me feel like my subscriptions aren't just being thrown out the window. Some use comes of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home