What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Always First, Always Detached.




Keeping the ball moving along the road of 'royal warrant holders that are awesome and perfect for the holiday season' I would just have to mention Kent combs. Ancient in their origins, heritage if you must, but still altogether one of the best combs you can buy, and they come in many shapes and sizes to suit people of varied shape and size.

Although my hair is hardly long enough to drag one of these through it, I have actually used one of these for a long time to settle down my scruff. Any time my scruff gets itchy or nasty this is something that soothes the itch, exfoliates & releases all those 'essential' oils one always reads about, but never sees. Also a nice stocking stuffer, and available from Amazon if you've got the in with them. I certainly don't.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    might need one of these myself soon.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home