Planning Is Just Another Form Of Cheating
I may have gotten just slightly out of my depth with this fantasy baseball league business. I mean perhaps only slightly. There are daily rosters, add and drops. I personally have always thought it was indecent to consider a trade before Mothers Day, but that's just small little sentimental me. It's all a bit much. I receive emails, no fewer than a dozen, daily, updating me on the comings, and goings, and the fickle fleeting appetites of my fellow co-owners. Only one of which I have ever met before. Some, I understand, may be Canadian.
I'm sure I don't have to explain myself any further. It's a mess. I refuse to look at the rankings The last time I checked I was tenuously clinging to second from the bottom. Nonetheless, the fruits of my "research" couldn't be more plain.
Jason! Mercy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home