What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Thursday, September 06, 2012

A Lesson To All Who Suppose.



This morning all I could notice was the stench. The stench of skunk and weather that had all but gone bad. I was rocking Karl Lagerfeld not that anyone could notice. The circuitous route to the coffee, the one I mentioned previously, was punctuated by a homeless person telling me I was looking good, and myself responding 'I know, it's Soulland'. Sometimes I wonder if my life wouldn't be easier if I were in Afghanistan fighting the Taliban. Kinda rhymes.
______________________________

Yesterday we were able to watch the return of the Joey, Joey Votto that is, so bloody delicious and brooding he's in a different league and we still know who he is, when he comes, and when he goes. We did have to watch the Phillies, however, and Joey looked just about as disgusted as I was about the indignity. Waiting all that time to come off the DL just to play the Phillies? Fucking Hell.
______________________________

The Yankees on the other hand are back where they belong. On top. Finally scraping out a win in the series against the Devil Sprays last night. Luke Scott looked amazingly hot, but still racist. Especially when Derek was on first. Russell looked fiesty batting in three runs including a solo homer putting paid to those wretched villains questioning his batting average, and we've always said, and tweeted that Russell bats quality. I'm a little too nervous to twitter him about his views on the Separatists winning the election in Quebec. #Quebecois #Septemberbaseball
___________________________

I watched Varsity Blues last night. On Netflix streaming. It was everything we remembered. #boybutt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home