Probably Not Eloquent Enough.
Oh honestly, who cares if you make it halfway to work before realizing you left half your shit at home? Who honestly I say? So why not just drag your ass back to your house like a loser, past the stumbling meth freak clawing his way out of a k-hole, desperately trying to form a coherent sentence only to be greeted with "sorry dude, you're not making any sense" just so you can grab your security badge and now that you notice it, yes ass-clown, you forgot your sunglasses as well, best grab those since your morning is nothing less than spastic. Jesus Mother Fucking Christ. Get me the fuck into vacation.
Luckily the vacation starts tomorrow. I've spent a few moments reviewing my reservation because, and if you can believe this, I have a tendancy to fuck that shit up as well. What the hell am I even playing aroud for, I am mother fucking entropy now get the hell out of my way before I decide to really unload on your clueless ass. Peace.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home