What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Let's Talk About Something That Makes You Uncomfortable.




I decided to make good on my threat and went ahead and got myself some MLB.tv for my PS3. Now I'm officially muttering in random series of alpha-numeric cryptograms, emoticons, anagrams and whatever the hell it is you need to do to make that shit run.

Jason Kipnis was my talent scout pick of the night. I think he may have batted an RBI that didn't matter in the least, but I was distracted. Derek didn't do neither this nor that, but looked delicious doing it, Robbie got his 17th homo of the season if I heard them right, and of course Nicky just couldn't help himself and had to score a useless run. Amazing.

After that I turned on the Mets game if you can believe it. Watching that brute Rauch pitch made me think of nothing other than rough trade for hours. Then I watched Thor. Twice. And I understand why they are making a second one and I completely support that.

Now I have to go back to that wretched open concept office environment where I hope to watch Thor for the thrice time and I similarly hope the monkeys find something more interesting to talk about than their feeble grasp of the Supreme Court, the commerce clause, federalism, shit that isn't British & I could give a shit less about. Dreaming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home