What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Monday, June 11, 2012

We Survive For Your Benefit.



Weekend was like another bland vegan brunch, trip to Amoeba, more early period Cabaret Voltaire, TJ's, some tweaker on the subway asking me what book I'm reading and getting a face-full of unintelligible blather about 16th century enclosure laws, vegan dinner hooray, next day the barber, where I was mercilessly strapped to a chair and forced to watch Mirror Mirror on the big screen, I tried to pretend it was a spanking and give myself an erection, it didn't work, fuck, went to the dispensary, scored some headband and truffles for later, then Zankou, delicious, but every piggy homosexual coming back from Pride seemed to have the same idea, fuck again, huge bitch at the thrift store asked me to check my bag which costs more than the building we're standing in, I bail, come home, read, demented conversation with MaMa over whether she should buy a poodle, I sleep, I arise, I quake, wonder whether there is any point in wearing Comme des Garcons to the office, ignorant, unwashed, on Skype. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home