What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Monday, July 16, 2012

Talk In Danger To Me.




Did you watch Wimbledon?

No actually. I managed to find something engaging to do.

It was a spectacle!

Yes. I gathered.

I think Andy Murray is so hot.

There are doctors who can help you there.

Help with what?

Your inability to see straight.

Oh stop. You're so bad.

And you are, apparently, legally blind.

You're just jealous.

What I am is not having this conversation.

Oh, then, how is work?

It's doing its best to live up to the name.

Boring?

(sigh) I spent two hours on twitter, a half hour watching some dude Facebook. What the hell is on that site anyway? An hour listening to the news, I went for a walk, got cash, ate lunch, nouveau vegan trash, watched Friends in the break room, love that show, I explained foreign exchange rates to the receptionist, the one who finds numbers greater than 3 "spooky". I came back, walked by people who were feeding on pungence, did some work, read some blogs, more twitter, something like that.

Just imagine what you would do without work?

Yes. Why tax the imagination?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home