What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Best Place To Find Baseheads And Hot Women.




The Brain Trust at work have really been stretching themselves of late. Reaching for the stars as some might say. Yesterday, I can't be sure, but I'm pretty sure they were openly mocking the disabled contestants of the 2012 Paralympic Games. Specifically they were referring to the Oscar Pistorious row. Again, an actual news story from the day before, so their timing is still spot on.

Comments were profuse, ill-informed yet strangely confident, offensive, and confused.

At one point they even realized they should stop using the word 'bionic' to describe the participants of the games. Then they spent a few moments stammering, muttering, making the noises they usually make, wondering what the correct word was, after more than a few uncomfortable moments I offered 'prosthetic'.

"That's it prosthetic!" they reacted a little too enthusiastically to be considered tasteful.

"So glad I could help." I muttered back, but I really should have just spat at them thinking back on it.

Giants. I actually work with giants.

___________________________

House of Balloons Free Download


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home