Everything You Can Know You Do Know.
I don't think the gaysian jock boy (with the new Pomeranian) appreciated my text message about his mom's nail salon/bordello, and to be honest I'm not all that proud of it myself, but the fucker is from Arcadia and acts like he's a fucking Rothschild. Like saying there's no difference between a Dominican and a Mexican because they both clean his Mom's sprawling semi-detached crib in yes, motherfucking who gives a rat's ass Arcadia. I'm like the last person in DTLA you want to try that shit with. I wouldn't even put up with that jive if I were in Century City.
Today I'm going to text back the picture of his new dog and ask if he's managed not to eat it yet.
He might stop crying sometime around next Tuesday.
#fuckingdick

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home