What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Thursday, February 03, 2011

Always There With Corrections.



I don't know what they're thinking on Southland, but I was taken aback last night when they thoughtlessly killed off hot Sammy's partner played by an also hot Kevin Alejandro. I was just getting into the show, and Netflix is of course being Netflix. I opted out of trotting to Amoeba and buying the first season in favor of Netflix, but its not available yet. I'd be miffed but they sent me some Footballers' Wives so all was pretty good.

But back to the Southland tragedy. Yeah. Pipe to the back of the head. Right there in front of God and everybody. Alejandro is on this how called True Blood on HBO so I suppose now I guess I have to get HBO. Bollocks.
______________________________________________

Some guy I work with popped into my office today just to chat. He said it sucked that he couldn't use the word "faggot" since he's "straight". Cause to him it's not a bad thing, just a word for "whack" or "weird". How the fuck do they find me? I think to myself. He confided he'd been sent to sensitivity training 4 times at 4 other jobs including, wait for it, at Abercrombie & Fitch. I just told him that life was tough and not to worry because it gets better. I tried to turn him inside out with the power of my mind as he prattled on and on. Didn't work. He's sorta cute so he gets a pass. This is what passes for "bonding" at the workplace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home