What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

All The Times We Never Saw.



Work is really jammin chill lately. Although I have to say that I've been getting an increasingly uncomfortable amount of emails that say "priority" or "urgent" in the subject line and they seem to be arriving right inconveniently just before my lunch time. The time of day I look forward to the most. The time of day when the big questions are answered. Will it be bibimbap bowl or spicy tuna? Maybe sandwich bar at Ralphs? I really can wait til the last minute to decided so it can be all sorts of exciting unless it's all spoiled by someone emailing me something asking me to review it for "content", "grammar" and "tone". Like what the fuck do I care about grammar? And I write for tone tell you what. Anyway. Sometimes it bugs, but by and large it is totally chill and we likes it.
_________________________________________

Might be slappin' some bitch down on the subway tomorrow if she makes another spectacle of herself. After one of her inane tourets episodes today I politely told the overfed heifer to shut the fuck the up and go eat some hay. But I think it may happen again and I'll be bringing my slappin' gloves just in case. The line has already been drawn and I fear my poor sweet may not have even realized it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home