A Moment We Forgot To Record.

Insomnia seems to have invaded my nighttime space. It sucks in so many ways. My new ultra chic 99 cent alarm clock kept me up with its deafening click clock tick tick tock. I had a Pepsi at lunch and I think that may have started it all, but alls I know is I couldn't finish it. No matter what I did. I laid there thinking of my new crush Matt Banahan. Yeah seriously, he exists and plays for Bath. I counted farm animals. Pondered the big questions of the day. L'Occitane or Dermalogica? Nothing worked. The click clock tick tock just kept going and going. I even drank a glass of milk for Christ's sake. Something I'm sure I haven't done since I was twelve.
Of course a hot bath nearly put me under so I immediately switched gears and started to shower like some wasted UConn frat boy. Then I just stared at my shirts and couldn't pick one out. They all just seemed to mock me. "Unseasonably warm and you know you're wearing khakis so what are you going to do? What are you going to do?" Mornings like this seem ready made for a Free City hoodie so I skipped to and threw on the orange one. Tatersall handkerchief obviously cause I seriously might cry at some point. Probably going to practice vertical sleeping maneuvers a good part of the day. Come home and smash an alarm clock.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home