Every Fall Has An End.
Been reading a book on Edwina Mountbatten. Been reading for a living. Been reading in my spare time some lifestyle blogs. Been reading many things except for the fine print. Some pathetic douche sack named God knows what decided he would cop an 8 year old Burberry hat from me by bidding on it at Ebay. I sold a lot this summer prior to the move. Four months later Mr. DS decides to up and reverse the charges saying he never authorized the bloody thing. PayPal of course caved even though they provided the address.
I was floored. PayPal claim they sent me an email, I told them they were whack and possibly helping to facilitate fraud. They keep asking for me to bring my balance up to zero and I keep telling them to apologize to Julian Assange and then to get bent. Not in any particular order. Oh the dreams of faceless pencil pushing bureaucrats. PayPal will never see that money and I will never offer any of my cast offs to some lame prick. A hat I couldn't even be bothered to move. Would have fit inside a shoe. Amazing. That part of my life is over now. Disrupts the joyousness of my life and little else. When will Spring Training start? New Bones tonight. And sweet Jesus new Fringe tomorrow!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home