What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Thursday, January 14, 2010

There Will Be No Recovery.

"What wonders and delights could this day possibly have in store for me?" is what I muttered as I flopped out of my bed. Muffin looking up at me. Like I was food. I patted his head and I think this gesture may have bought me one more day.

Pony no longer works in my office, and I thought that when she left they would start being a lot nicer to me. And in a sense they are, however, I just don't think they can help being douchebags. It's just something in their nature. Kinda like muffin and the toilet paper. There's no sense getting frustrated when you come home to a house strewn with toilet paper when the solution is as simple as buying extra toilet paper... Every problem has a solution.

So for now it is steady perseverence, some digital badinage, lunch at Mae Phim and of course a "bracing dose of hatred and contempt". - To Play The King


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home