Forgot Your Place In The Food Chain.

Rather nasty bout with some type of sinus or ear infection or whatever has left me out of the loop for a while. Barely just caught up with my work emails.
Went to see A Single Man on Sunday and parts of it looked and sounded like a Chanel commercial. The clothes were really nice. Well, I suppose anything not coordinated with a pair of Red Wing boots is refreshing at this point. Julianne Moore was as annoying as I've ever seen her, but an altogether pleasant experience. The theater was packed and some of the audience interaction I felt was inappropriate.
I came home and dug out my copy of the book. I read it so long ago that the book mark was (wait for it) a debate flow. I'm sure the point of the movie and book is to make you feel old, but I have to say I felt the chilly breath of a conspiracy about me. Although at that point I think it was the fever talking : (
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home