What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

A Photograph Of Justin On The Sidewalk.

The paucity of news, media and blogging is leaving even TMZ posting pics of Derek's tummy. You see he has a tummy? Always like me some Derek. I find his casual dismissal of washboard abs somewhat refreshing, but I'd hardly call it news. After scrolling though several stories this was, however, the only one with a celebrity I recognized.

Kids at work have been yapping over the new google phone with the stupid name. The name where you just want to scream "To the moon and back!" every time you hear it. The Nexus One is the iphone killer that looks really stupid. Not as cool as an iphone. Looks like one of the pads from season 2 and 3 of Star Trek Voyager. Which isn't good. Who wants to be seen typing shit into that. Like a prop resembling an iphone on a sound stage where you just know you ain't getting coverage.

One of my carbies was just too excited and declared that 10 years ago no one had ever heard of google, and I had to be like, that isn't entirely true. It's not really the same thing if the tree is falling in the woods and you happen to be one of the few people not to hear it. The implications are not the same you see. It could have been ugly, but I was in my Wellies and ready to kick nerd butt. Nerd butt the size of the side of a barn I might add.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home