Something Less Suitable Always Works.

Idaho was a freezing cold mess, but I got back and discovered that they have not locked me out of my office as I was sincerely hoping they would this morning. The amount of unread emails I'm now forced to ignore is incalculable.
Coming home from the airport yesterday I was reading on the Jesus phone about how Derek was named New Yorker of the year by some such organization. Again, I'm only a little surprised because I just assumed he won these accolades every year.
Oh for heaven's sake so while I was in Idaho I was exposed to something called Glenn Beck. It was in the best sellers rack at Hastings. Idaho is like ground zero for any lunatic fringe mouthpiece with an audience of sub-moronic carbies.
And, and this is an amazing and, apparently Tiger Woods had a fantasy about Derek Jeter and David Boreanaz going at it with a microscopic female. I know this is old news, but I spend most of my time immersed in another century. Once I heard this I immediately tried to count all the other things Tiger and I have in common, but I came up blank. One thing Tiger does not seem to have is a blog that quite possibly controls the universe.
I need a passport and a new job. Muffin ate the passport application while I was away. Seems to be the only thing he ate. I'm not sure if he's being proactive or ironic.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home