What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Thursday, December 31, 2009

And Then Came The Diamond Jubilee


Can't really do much celebrating tonight as I have to wake up early and catch The Young Victoria at Meridian cinema at 11:30 sharp. Plus all the other morning chores that need to be done. Christmas tree has to come down, bathroom is a fright, here I go with the lists again.

I had a nice surprise this morning when I got a message from Compadre with him offering to escort me to England this summer. Maybe he'll want to check this movie out with me so he can learn the lay of the land so to speak. I have acres and acres of books for him to review so he can pick out some things he'd like to see!

I asked Pony if she wanted to go to this movie with me, and she said something about really liking the actress in it, and I was like right... I have no idea who the actress is or anything she's been in although I doubt seriously that I've seen anything she's been in.

The movie is about Young Victoria and if you've seen Victoria & Albert and Edward the King then you've taken in what is in my opinion both a tepid as well as an edgy portrayal respectively. Although someone may disagree and it will just be like the time when I got flamed on Yelp. So distasteful. Anyway, they had this delightful window display in the front of one of the curio shops on 15th and I just got too excited. Precious.

Patrick Stewart is now Sir Patrick Stewart. Fresh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home