Patterns Where Chaos Demands.

I may never post another picture on this blog. This one is just so typically amazing and indicative of all the ways in which baseball is awesome. Apparently it was a bit more than an ass slap. It was more of an ass grab and jiggle. Kneading it like pizza dough and such. Can't seem to move onto anything else.
Speaking of that, Compadre took us out to pizza in Renton of all places. He dubbed it the best pizza he's ever had in Seattle, and we would have to agree. All except it being actually in Seattle part. Renton and all being a separate city and all. Pizzeria Pulcinella is what it's called. Short wait, but drinks were promptly brought out to us at the bar. I scared some patron away which freed up some extra bar space. Roasted red pepper, yummy cheese and grilled portobello mushrooms say tasty anyone? The salad was delicious and it all had this slow food vibe to it. More than a vibe really. They kinda bellowed about it all up and down over my beer selection. Mac & Jac taken off tap for a local selection, and the bottom of the menu rang out the praises of local produce. Something which now I hear may not be a good thing so kinda behind the curve on that one, but oh well. Still so good. If a tad imperious.
After that we all went back to my flat and opened more prezzies. I GOT TWO EFFING TOTES! A Free City one in something called Lots of Legs green, and a ginormous Benetton tote for whens I take my weekend trips up the countryside. Almond Rocca and another pair of slippers. My feet are grateful for the slippers! Now we can take everything down, and get on whith the wretched winter.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home