Quick Succession And Last.

Another spooky episode of Bones which despite the need for some serious script editing was quite fresh. I really don't think Jacqueline Kennedy was wearing a Chanel suit. And last week, I really don't think someone of Dr. Brennan's intelligence would refer to immigrants as aliens. But at least they are staying out of the courtroom this season. That's when the show seriously goes off the rails.
Iced the Facebook account, but am not dropping all social networking. This was a big reason why. But not the only reason. Keeping the more specialized social networks, and avoiding the broad spectrum networks. Twittering obviously. This way I can see what a friend is say eating or watching, but I'm not constantly reading updates about Jesus and the Lawd and trips to the post office. Better this way. Facebook is a lot like signing someones yearbook. Over and over and over and over again. And then again. At least for me anyway. Maybe I wasn't doing it right?
Drinks with Pony and the crew after work should set the weekend off on the right foot. Prolly need to catch the movie Legion tomorrow since it just looks spooky, and I'm all about the spooky.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home