What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Friday, January 15, 2010

Flaws In Perception.


Fresh new Bones last night! Very fresh indeed. I think The X In The File may be the best episode since the Science in the Physicist last year. A definite high point of the season thus far. Can't wait to get home and watch it again! Silly work day to get through and all.
I didn't just come, but I threw myself out of the closet at work and declared my love of all things Bones to everyone in earshot who had the oppotunity to look up from their luminescent spreadsheet. I think everyone understood and took it quite well. There was some loathesome wretch that asked me if it were anything like CSI. My reaction should on no account be shared for posterity.
Although I've only been to work two days this week I still feel like I've earned this long weekend! Miss Marple Murder Mysteries all around y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home