Oh I'd Put That Down If I Were You.

Do you ever have those mornings where you wake up just spoiling for a fight and you think to yourself it might be best for all considered if you just stayed away from the office? I certainly have had such a morning yet unfortunately for everyone considered I'm here at the office ready to have at it. There is one insufferable carbie that troddles his fat arse in around 10:30. Actually knows everything about everything and will never be quiet about it. Goes on and on making a type-A spectacle of himself all up and down the floor. And it must be so challenging for him working with people he considers so far beneath his intelligence. And in point of fact he can do wondrous things with excel spreadsheets and psr files, but otherwise has no manners in the ordinary sense. Just blathers about subjects that couldn't possibly be of interest to anybody. He clumsily tried my patience yesterday by asking me a pointless and unnecessary question right as I was getting ready to leave. Dumb overfed lout made mention that it was about time for me to be leaving so his actual intentions were inexplicably made plain. Not much for subtlety this guy. Now all I can seem to think about is his misfortune. Ways in which to bring it about that is.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home