It Must Be Larger Than We Imagined.

If you get a spare moment, and I know how hard those can be to come by, then you should definitely watch this movie. I watched it last night, and quite enjoyed it. For a moment I was even able to grasp the underlying forces behind West L.A. trend whores, as well as Echo Park hipsters. It was an epiphany there is no doubt about it. But it only lasted for a moment which is how many flourishes of brilliance are I suppose. Enjoy.
______________________________________________
Click here is you would like to peek at the men's schedule for Paris Fashion Week. You may regrettably miss Louis Vuitton which is a crush I know, but if you move quickly you may be able to make some of the other shows. There's a plane taxiing now. If you run you might catch it. I'll be spending the long weekend in the country far removed from such worldly cosmopolitan concerns.

And lastly there is the trend watch from Milan Fashion Week. Or at least the trends that some overdone foppish douche from Details took notice of.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home